Easton Merchant Meeting
May 22, 2017 | 5:30 p.m.
The Tidewater Inn Crystal/Colonial Room
Join the Easton Business Alliance for our annual Merchant Meeting at The Tidewater Inn on Monday, May 22 at 5:30 p.m. This is an opportunity for our business owners and organizational leaders to learn about the upcoming marketing initiatives for the Town of Easton during the 2017-2018 fiscal year, plans for events throughout the Town of Easton, and to provide input to help steer the organization toward the proper promotion of the Town moving forward.
Some of the highlights we will focus on include:
- Large-scale digital advertising initiatives kicking off in the Washington, D.C., Philadelphia, and Baltimore metro regions.
- Metropolitan co-op opportunities in the coming year
- New Town of Easton branding and website with a larger focus on our individual businesses and events.
- New and enhanced events for the upcoming season
- Downtown infrastructure plans to get more "feet on the street."
- Main Street Maryland accreditation
- State of Maryland Arts & Entertainment District application
- Committee opportunities for our local businesses
- ...and much more!
This event is free and open to all businesses and organizations located in Easton. Please come out, bring a neighbor, and help us foster an even better, more vibrant town! To help us gather an estimate, please fill out the RSVP form below.
The Tidewater Inn
101 E. Dover St.
Easton, MD, 21601