SHOP LOCAL. EAT LOCAL. BE LOCAL.
The mission of the Easton Business Alliance is to enhance, preserve and promote the vitality of Easton’s independent merchants which benefit business owners, residents and visitors; and to bring awareness to the town’s historical roots and lifestyles.
EBA is a marketing, promotions and events nonprofit designed to assist the independent businesses of Easton.
EBA Membership Advantages include:
General Business Information
- Marketing/promotional arm to local businesses
- Advocate for small businesses with Town Council for related issues
- Communication resource with partnering organizations (TOE, Chamber of Commerce, EEDC, County Tourism)
- Representation at Tourism & Downtown Development meetings…
- Co-op advantages: EBA assists with marketing costs to lower buy-in for local business
- EBA provides a consistent Shop Local & First Weekend campaign for local businesses
- Paid advertising can run through EBA office to reduce cost to members
- Social Media Promotions: campaigns tailored to various industries of members, Featured Member of the Week acknowledgements, EBA review, event promotion...
- Blog Posts: press releases, travel blogs about town/business, monthly social media campaign features...
- Website Development on Discover Easton: business listing (image with business description), Home Page free advertising, Featured Member of the Week…
- Radio: Director co-hosts Morning Rush on WCEI on Tues & Thur highlighting local businesses and community events (members are offered spots for promoting their business, $125 value)
- Video productions: EBA Director interviews local businesses, aired on social media and local cable channel - all footage is owned by EBA and is available for sharing on website and social media pages
- EBA hosts promotional events designed to drive traffic into local businesses
- Partner to host in-house events in local businesses
*Membership is accepted on a rolling admittance throughout the fiscal year. There is not a prorated fee; membership is granted for 365 days.